We believe there is no 'one size fits all' approach to healthy living. We are all unique, we have different body types & food preferences, to be long-lasting, the changes you make, must be your way. We will provide expert nutrition advice and challenge you on other aspects of your life for a rounded approach to your health.
If you are trying to achieve a specific sports goal, then consider whether you have a good nutrition foundation to help you get there.
- Are you eating your three main meals per day?
- Do these meals contain carbohydrate, lean protein & vegetables or fruit?
- Are you eating snacks before or after your training sessions?
- Do these snacks fit well with what you are trying to achieve (e.g. a protein based snack following a strength & conditioning workout, or a carbohydrate rich snack following a high intensity or long duration cardio session)
- Are you drinking enough fluid to remain hydrated? Dehydration leads to poor concentration & performance.
Recovering from injuries can also lead to changes in body composition & weight that may not fall in line with your view of health and/or health goals.
Book in to see Rachel Scrivin, she will review your diet, training routines and help you address the basics well, plus advise on any supplement use so that you are doing all you can to reach your goals.
For more information, or to make an appointment, phone 07 579 5601